1) Nagging. Women seem to think that their superior nagging skills are an asset. Nothing could be further from the truth.
2) Grudges. Holding a grudge against anyone who has done you wrong since elementary school is a major turn-off. Why do women do this?
3) Romanticizing your 20s. Come on, ladies. Just move on with life.
4) Engaging in sibling rivalries. I’ve never understood why my girlfriends constantly talk about their sisters and then refuse to appear in the same place with them.
5) Living paycheck to paycheck. This is a red flag to most guys.
6) Buying clothes from the junior section. You just look silly wearing teenager clothes.
7) Being too spontaneous. Being spontaneous is OK, but NOT during college football season when we men seldom leave the sofa.
Weddings. Is it really necessary to drag your man to a wedding every other Saturday? I mean some of these people you haven’t seen in 10 years. Just send a card.
9) Talking about work ALL THE TIME. I once had a girlfriend who worked only 4 hours a day, but she spent the next 5 hours talking about her work day. Leave work at work.
10) Arguing endlessly with people who do a task differently than how you do it. This is probably every man’s nightmare. We men don’t really care how something gets done as long as it gets done. I once had a girlfriend who didn’t like the way I loaded up the washing machine because I poured in the laundry detergent first and then put the clothes in the machine. She did it it the opposite way. Seriously ladies, don’t sweat the small stuff. The clothes are gonna get clean either way.